Saturday, June 12, 2010

Things I Have No Explanation For...

The following are pictures that perhaps I should be reluctant to share- but really, since I have absolutely no explanation for them.... I think you should get as much out of them as I have.Honestly, I have no idea where or how E got the idea to tuck her stack of pretend money into the front of her shirt like that. Honestly.


Not one to be outdone on silliness.... E's baby seat makes a very nice face shield/hat.


E cannot stop laughing each time she sees these pictures of L post bath. Especially the top one.


Sometimes you just a need a ballet partner. Alas, this is not the first time S has found himself in a tutu.


And sometimes, after a long day of bike riding, the very first day you get a new tricycle, you just fall asleep right on the wood floor. Sometimes I do that too...

No comments:

Post a Comment